Shipping & Returns
Orders received before 4pm EST will usually ship same day. DVRs and other custom orders may take more than one business day to prepare for shipping.
We ship UPS – Ship rates will be automatically calculated when you place your order. For shipping internationally, please contact your sales rep.
As of January 2006, UPS now charges a fee for undeliverable packages. Customers will be held responsible for additional shipping charges for refused packages and returned packages where three delivery attempts have been unsuccessful. Returned ground shipments are charged the commercial ground rate. Returned air packages are charged the 3 Day Select rate.
Please submit RMA request online to obtain a Return merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA’s can only be issued through the Returns department. Equipment must be returned within 10 Business days of an RMA issue date, after which the shipment will be refused. There will be a 15% restocking fee as follows for merchandise accepted for return provided that the cartons are unopened and goods are not damaged. Credit may be denied in the event that the product is returned damaged, missing parts or packaging materials.
*** Do not submit RMA online if the product is physically damaged. New Skyconic Surveillance, Inc only covered that physical damage due to manufacturer’s defect of workmanship. Customer has to report the incident to customer service immediately.
*** Do not write and use original product’s box for shipping packing box.
*** Products must be returned in their original packaging with all the accessories, power supplies and manuals. Incomplete or damaged packaging can void and warranties.
New Skysonic Surveillance, Inc reserves the right to deny credit or refund based upon item condition and history. The issue of an RMA does not guarantee refund or credit.
- Merchandise will not be accepted for return (for credit or repair) unless our permission has been previously given and an RMA number has been issued.
- All shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Within 20 business days from the date of Delivery, product may be returned or exchanged if defective. Damage to the Product resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or modifications not authorized by New Skyconic Surveillance, Inc or the manufacturer of the product effectively voids the above terms. Any discrepancies with your order must also be brought to our attention within 15 business days of delivery. Prior to returning any product, please contact the RMA department to start the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process. Important! Since our warehouse is not in the same location as our main office, packages without an RMA number will be rejected and returned intact to the Sender without process.
- No products will be accepted for return more than 20 business days after the date of delivery. depending on the product, you may be referred directly to the manufacturer for repairs or exchanges.
- No products will be accepted for return if product has been installed and configured for use for more than 7 business days. Depending on the product you may be referred directly to the manufacturer for repairs or exchanges.
- All shipments received damaged must either be refused or noted on your delivery receipt or bill of lading at the time of arrival of goods in order to insure the liability of the delivering carrier.
New Skysonic Surveillance, Inc has made every reasonable effort to help ensure the accuracy of all product information and prices on this website and will not be held responsible for typographical errors including, but not limited to product prices and specifications. All products advertised were available and current when added to the site, but are subject to manufacturer availability. Please be advised that manufacturers occasionally change prices and discontinue products.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES: THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY IS THE GUARANTEE THAT THE PRODUCT IS FUNCTIONAL THROUGHOUT THE WARRANTY PERIOD SPECIFIED BY THE MANUFACTURER. THEREFORE, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS AFTER 20 BUSINESS DAYS OF DATE OF DELIVERY WILL BE HANDLED DIRECTLY BY THE MANUFACTURER AS SPECIFIED IN THEIR WARRANTY.