SKYSONIC is a leading supplier and solution provider of video surveillance technologies to the professional security industry. With seven sales and distribution centers across North America Malaysia, thousands of professional installers, system integrators, consulting firms,installation, service, and customer relations solutions.
We recognize that our success directly depends on the success of our employees. If you enjoy working in a team-oriented, cooperative, challenging and rewarding environment, being able to contribute to all aspects of the business, SKYSONIC is the place for you.
SKYSONIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are presently hiring for multiple technology, sales ; marketing, content production and operations positions. Please contact HR@SKYSONICCCTV.COM for more information on additional positions.
We are seeking energetic and well organized individuals to join our Account Manager / Business Development Team. These individuals will be responsible for continued growth and development of our customer accounts. Our customer base consists of distributors, resellers and installation professionals within the United States. Your capacities to cultivate relationships, provide product details and secure sales opportunities will be key responsibilities. Compensation is salary-based, with unlimited commission earning potential.
· Prospect clients with sales calls, emails, direct mails, and networking; develop strategic goals and call objectives to prospect and grow book of accounts.
· Service customers and prospects with company/product information, quotations, sample products and marketing materials.
· Process sales order, new account application and perform post-sale services.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our complete line of products & services; embrace surveillance technologies and their applications via training ; research Develop sense of market and product trends.
· Maintain productive working relationship with customers and across teams.
· Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales quota.
· Associate Degree or equivalent industry experience.
· B2B telemarketing experience preferred but not required.
· Proficient with computers and familiar with Windows based applications.
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· High-energy, positive attitude, and an enthusiasm to excel.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our technical team.This position requires a well organized, dynamic, and energetic person who can multi-task and solve problems.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our complete line of products and services.
· Embrace and learn the Video Surveillance / CCTV technologies and their applications.
· Provide product demo and technical training to the sales team and customers.
· Test and evaluate surveillance cameras, DVR cards, stand-alone or PC-based DVR systems, and peripherals.
· Build and test PC-based DVR systems to customer’s specifications.
· Provide prompt and effective customer service and technical support.
· Work well with customers and across teams.
· Experience or knowledge of video surveillance systems, security cameras and CCTV technologies highly valued.
· Technical or engineering background, experience with computer and network configuration preferred.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to diagnose and solve problems effectively.
· Professional tech support skills and experience highly desired.
· Strong customer service skills. Good written, oral, and phone skills.
· Proficient with Windows 8/ 7 / XP and their applications.
· Dependable, responsible and self-motivated.